Friday, April 11, 2008

Stiles' Challenge! -- Lay out my new blog

Hello :)

Its me again! And am giving away my last pair of Divine Angel Wings for this one :D

I just finished creating a Granado Espada Blog named Northern Implosion.

What I want you to do is to create a lay out for me :) (blogspot style).

It can only be a banner and a few buttons but it can also be a full blown lay out for my new community blog.

You can post anything that can help me lay out my new blog. A full blown lay out might have an advantage to the other entries.

DO NOTE THAT THE WINNER WILL BE CHOSEN BY ME. MY DECISION WILL BE FINAL :)

Requirements:

- The lay out should be compatible with blogspot.com

- Post a screen shot on how the lay out will appear if its a full blown lay out

- If its a banner or a background picture (or both), post it here in this thread.

- The lay out should be Lorch themed. After all hes my favorite and the blog is named on one of his skills

- Dont forget to cite your sources if you used works that are not yours :)

- If your going to submit buttons, post em here.


Prize:

- A pair of Divine Angel Wings
- Your layout will be used in the newly opened blog :)

Deadline for entries would be on May 31 or when an entry is exceptionally good that I have to close the event.

Good luck to everyone :)

No comments: