Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Banner pl0x !!!

A good banner is the only thing I need before I officially open this blog :D

My deadline would be the first week of June.

This blog is now on soft opening so Ill try posting light news for the community if I find time.

As for the banner, Ill try to do it myself. But help would be really appreciated. Since there are events that are offers more than wings, I don't think I can formally open a forum event for this one. But if your willing to lend a hand, please do leave a message for me :)

Thankies :D

5 comments:

bogcow said...

Request for Lorch reference pictures! ^_^

Mikee Stiles said...

ermm... The screeny I took the screeny I used in the banner. I have a lot of Lorch screenies while his legs are up.

Anywho, since you requested it, Ill try to post some Lorch stuff I got from staying the seaGE community.

bogcow said...

^_^ I was just thinking of trying out making a layout based off Lorch, and it's not really easy if you use the default Lorch picture from Auch

Mikee Stiles said...

Oh ^^;;

Its ok now actually, I think a simple lay out like this would do.

Many thanks for your effort in trying to make me one :D

paulvr said...

Hi, here's my entry:jpg